Rural Progression Assists Long Term Sustainability
Engagement Cost Range: Over $100,000.
Funds Raised: $234,000.
- Market Analysis and Assessment
- Technical Analysis, Key Success Factors Review
- SWOT Analysis of Projects – Project Quality Assessment, Including Interviews
- SWOT Analysis of Regional Fit to Projects
- International Client Survey
- Documentation of Findings and Recommendations
- In-Depth Plan to Attract Short Listed Companies
- Financial Review and Assessment of Requirements for All Parties
- Review and Coordination of Financial Options
- Review and Coordination of Extended Stakeholders, Influencing Parties; Development of Focused Proposal(s) for Short List
- Presentations to Interested and Qualified Ag-Business Clients
- Development and Delivery of International Multi-Media Marketing Kit, Including Brochures, and Promotional Video.
Results: Due diligence and identification of international parties of interest for agriculturally focused regional economic development.